The council house in central Birmingham is a Grade II listed building built between 1874 and 1879 fronting onto Victoria Square in the heat of the city. The project involved the refurbishment of existing council offices working within the sensitive constraints of this historic building. The refurbishment provides a contemporary executive office suite consisting of meet and greet reception, meeting rooms, offices, breakout spaces and toilet and kitchen facilities. Project undertaken whilst working at Acivico Ltd.
OFFICE REFURBISHMENT, GRADE II LISTED BUILDING - BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL